Sharjah: Hiring a Purchase Officer
- Prepare Proforma Invoice. Check the terms and conditions. Get approval from the supervisor.
- Create an alternative proposal and check with Technical Team Support for cost estimates and vendor information.
- All documentation required for every purchase order should be prepared.
- Analyzing orders and converting them into purchase orders.
- As per project requirements, expedite delivery times
- Interfacing with other departments in order to disseminate information about material status and delivery.
- As required, maintain contact with vendors and sales representatives.
- In accordance with the specifications, prepare written inquiries or receive verbal or written correspondence.
- Bachelor's degree and experience as a Purchase Executive.
- Expertise in MS Office Application.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a team-oriented attitude.
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED6,000-AED12,000 Per month