Abu Dhabi: Hiring a Purchase Officer
- Prepare plans to purchase materials, as required by the production department.
- Analyzing, reviewing, comparing, analyzing and appraising products and services.
- Follow and enforce the company's procurement procedures and policies.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate pricing and purchase records.
- Good supplier relations are essential for negotiating and maintaining good relationships.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information, such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports.
- Evaluation of potential suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Three years experience as a Purchase Officer.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED6000 Per month