Four Seasons Resort Dubai Jumeriah Beach has met all expectations. Its exceptional location, unique approach to luxury, and legendary personal service have made it a success in the highly competitive Dubai market. Four Seasons believes that our greatest asset is our employees. Four Seasons is committed to the training and development of all employees. To ensure that our employees are able to develop, we offer the best management structures and packages. Four Seasons Candidates who are successful will have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to grow professionally and personally.
Four Seasons Dubai Jumeirah Beach has five outlets, including the Sea Fu restaurant on the beachfront and the Mercury Lounge up the roof. It also includes 237 luxury Dubai hotel rooms, including 49 suites. The subtle Arabic design motifs are combined with a cool, contemporary style that features soft backgrounds in blue or green. Dubai is the second-largest of the seven Emirates which make up the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the south shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join Our Team
- A team built on mutual respect, collaboration and excellent service is a great place to work.
- Four Seasons employees receive the same care as we expect from our guests.
- Four Seasons has been listed in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998.
- Recognize and show genuine hospitality to employees.
- Predict guest needs and take ownership of their concerns and requests. When given the opportunity, offers a unique service touch.
- Regular checks should be made to ensure that all public areas are kept clean, refreshed and stocked.
- As per Four Seasons standards, cleans and inspects public areas.
Prefer Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in 5* luxury Hotels.
What to expect: You Will...
- You can be part of a team that offers you the opportunity to develop a career with global potential.
- You have the chance to do challenging and diverse work.
- Recognize excellence.