Who are we
Neumann&Muller Event Technology is your partner in audio-visual technology. We offer turnkey solutions including creative design, technical planning, expert project management, building services, and programming for events as well as permanent and semi-permanent installations. We offer rental and purchase options as well as expertise in audio, video, lighting and rigging.
Wunder is being spun off!
While our people, history, and service level remain the same, our name has changed. We are excited about the future of BeWunder and are optimistic!
Our multicultural team of construction professionals and events specialists is highly experienced in the execution of high-profile projects in all situations. We ensure timely and superior implementation using well-established quality control procedures.
In 2007, the Dubai branch was opened with a warehouse and office stocked with the latest equipment. We have grown steadily as a company, and have been involved with some outstanding projects in the UAE and other GCC states. We have expanded our business in the region and created a second business unit to assist with system integration projects. We have received numerous industry awards over the years such as Best Supplier of the Year and Best Employer.
- Research, screening and coordination with suppliers
- Establish and maintain relationships within the supply chain
- Preparing requests for information and proposal requests
- Negotiating delivery and cost terms with suppliers
- Examine, evaluate and approve the technical and commercial proposals
- Variation and purchase orders may be raised
- Pre-approve supplier invoices and payment certificates.
- Procurement that is cost-effective, timely, and at low risk
- Assists in managing supplies of consumables, material, and other requirements, tracks inventory, raise purchase orders, and monitors deliveries
- Collaboration with project teams to ensure that supply requirements are met
- Constant market screening and forecasting of changes to aid in budgeting, and cost savings
- To promote the development of commodity procurement strategies, cross-functional communication with suppliers and alignment
- Experience as a Purchasing Assistant or Purchasing Officer, or in a similar role
- Experience in the Audio-Visual Industry is a must
- Understanding of procurement policies and procedures.
- High emphasis is placed on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- UAE Nationals are invited to apply
What can you expect from us
- Eye-level trusting and partnership-based collaboration
- You will find interesting jobs in an international environment.
- A growth-oriented, innovative company with a matrix organizational structure and an open corporate culture
- Additional training opportunities, support in acquiring additional qualifications, as well as opportunities to further develop new technologies
Do you want to learn more?
We would love to meet you if you'd like to learn more about us or join our team.
We are currently interviewing candidates and shortlisting them before the closing date. To ensure that you don't miss this opportunity, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.