Our global network of tax professionals offers connected services across all tax disciplines, helping our clients succeed in an age of rapid change. Our exceptional tax knowledge and expertise are combined with the technology platforms and people that make us an ideal partner for all of our clients' tax-related needs. We help clients make better business decisions through our Tax expertise. To help clients plan and comply with tax laws and policies around the globe, we assist them in understanding the tax laws and tax policies of other countries.
Our teams use transformative technologies to implement strategy and execution. This includes tax and regulatory obligations, operations, workforce management, and tax planning. Tax includes six sub-services that cover a broad range of issues. These include Global Compliance and Reporting for Business, Global Law and Indirect Tax, International Tax and Transaction Services and People Advisory Services.
This is your chance
An experienced Tax professional is invited to join this growing team in a new market. As a Private Client Services Manager, you will advise successful families, family business owners, and family offices about how to preserve their wealth, manage risk, and help them with tax planning. Sounds interesting?
Your key responsibilities
Projects that are strategic for regional families, such as succession planning, confidentiality management, family governance, and creation of a family officer, will include your participation.
As a Private Client Service Manager, you will have the ability to combine tax, industry and tax knowledge to help families in the Middle East achieve their goals. They will trust you and your peers.
Your knowledge will be applied to client situations. You will develop and deliver innovative solutions that are responsive and timely. Work products that exceed client expectations. You will be responsible for motivating and leading high-performing teams, as well as helping staff members to improve their skills.
As a trusted advisor, you will be able to provide a range of consulting services, including advice on tax issues, family office advisory and succession planning, contingency management, confidentiality management, and family governance. You will offer tax-related cross-border and domestic planning assistance to families with successful family businesses and family offices, with a particular focus on Middle East outbound investment (both Shari’a compliant).
You will work as part of a multi-jurisdictional/disciplinary team in terms of pursuing, managing and delivering engagements. You will need to be driven to ensure all deliverables comply with the EY quality standards. This position will oversee the preparation of schedules and reports that are delivered to clients. You will also meet financial and non-financial KPIs annually.
Success requires skills and attributes
You will excel in this role if you are client-driven, commercially and strategically aware, have extensive exposure to international taxation, and wealth management, have strong managerial, organizational and analytical skills, and can communicate well in a variety of situations.
You must possess the following qualifications to be eligible for this role:
- A degree in accounting, finance, economics or tax
- A relevant Masters's degree, CPA or ACA/CA/CPA/CMA/SOCPA/Law qualification/CTA or equivalent tax qualification
- Minimum of six years relevant experience in working with families that are successful, and in a position that requires oversight of international tax matters.
- Large 4, top-rated law firm, in-house family office and/or private bank experience highly desirable
The ideal is to also have
- Experience working with multicultural teams
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- A strong drive to succeed professionally and to motivate others
- Skills in coordination and prioritization
- Ability to manage your own workload independently, to work under pressure and to keep things moving while managing multiple tasks
- Management experience
- Arabic proficiency preferred
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who can take on new responsibilities, listen to clients and be flexible. We don't just want technical experience. We are looking for people who can build relationships, negotiate and think creatively. This role is ideal for confident leaders who are curious and able to solve complex problems.
We are looking for motivated people with exceptional problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritize and shift workloads in an industry that is constantly changing. You'll be an effective communicator and a team player who can work with others on the same team. This will allow you to grow your career in a dynamic company.
What we offer
We offer competitive compensation packages where you will be recognized for your contribution to the business and rewarded on performance. We also offer:
- Continued learning: You will develop the mindset, skills and knowledge to navigate through whatever comes next.
- Your definition of success: We will give you the tools and flexibility you need to make an impact in your own way.
- Transformative leadership. We will give you the insight, coaching, and confidence to become the leader the world requires.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. You will be accepted for who you really are, and given the opportunity to share your experience with others.
Please contact us immediately if you are able to prove that you meet the above criteria.
Enjoy the exceptional EY experience. You can build it.
Building a better working world
EY exists to make the world a better place to work. It helps clients, people, and society to create long-term value and trust in capital markets.