Excella manages several prestigious British Curriculum schools in the region, including Repton School Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Repton School Al Barsha, Repton School Al Barsha, and Dovecote nurseries brands.
We have an opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator, which is rare and remote, to join our team starting in January 2023.
You must be a resident of the UAE and have a valid visa. Part-time work allows for flexibility, but we do require consistency in working hours.
Although you'll be primarily in a remote location, there may be times when you are required to be present at one of our schools.
- Content creation
- Channel Growth
- Lead generation
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills (photo/video/text), as well as presentation and writing skills
- Expert knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok YouTube, TikTok and other social media best practice
- Research experience in buyer and audience research
- Understanding analytics tools and KPIs in social media is important
- Understanding of the major marketing channels and online marketing
- Positive attitude, customer-oriented and detail-oriented. Excellent multitasking skills.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Arabic is a plus
- Degrees in Communication Studies, Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
- Between 2 and 3 years of experience as a Social Media Executive
- Expert knowledge of all the top social media sites
- Understanding relevant engagement metrics
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Strong communication skills in writing and oral communications
Please attach a current, up-to-date resume to support your application.
- Please see attached Job Description to get all details
Statement on Safeguarding
Repton Family of Schools is committed to the protection of the welfare of children and young persons and expects the same of its employees. Every new employee will undergo a thorough and enhanced pre-employment screening, which includes identity checks, criminal background checks in all countries, qualification checks, and employment checks. This will include an examination of any gaps in employment and satisfactory references for all employments in the past 5 years.
You are responsible for verifying the schools' information. Also, please check the latest visa requirements and work permit requirements. Tes is not responsible for the content or policies of advertising schools. Tes requests that all schools adhere to Tes' Fair Recruitment policy.