Lime is the largest company that makes shared electric vehicles in the world. Our mission is to create a future in which transportation is affordable, shared and carbon-free. Lime was named a Time 100 Most Influential company in 2021. It has powered 350+ millions electric scooter and bike rides in more than 200 cities across 5 continents. This has saved an estimated 75+,000,000 car trips. Visit li.me to learn more about how we #RideGreen around the globe!
Lime is looking for an Operations Associate to join its Dubai team! This role will report to the Regional General Manager. The ideal candidate will have worked in a startup environment. You are comfortable working in an ever-changing environment. You can solve problems quickly and remain focused on the future. You are a strong builder and discover the employees' sentiment about current offerings. This is a remote company so it is preferable that the role is located within reasonable distance of Lime's Dubai warehouse.
What you'll do:
- A team of professionals in operations can be hired, trained and led.
- Lead Lime's Dubai operations are supported by the regional team. They ensure that new processes and best practices are implemented in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Participate in supply and fleet management, as well as other cross-functional projects such as partnering with the city success team
- Participate in field testing and play a key role in keeping our engineering and product teams up-to-date on new issues and improvements
- Participate in cost management efforts
- Keep good relationships between customers, cities and employees.
- Dubai's development and commercial planning need your support
All About You:
- Fluent Arabic & English speakers
- You must be at least 21 years old to apply for a valid driver's license
- Experience in consulting, investment banking, startup, or any other challenging field with leadership skills is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of the region and the ability to anticipate problems within that region.
- Great written and oral communication skills, with natural leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines in multicultural environments
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets to navigate and decode data
- It is preferable to have knowledge of SQL and python
Lime is a global network of talented, smart, caring individuals who work together to achieve world-changing results. We strive to make Limers feel at their best. These are just a few of the ways that we support and invest in our team.
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonuses and pre-IPO equity
All team members have access to health and wellness services starting on day one, including top-quality fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies that offer ample paid holidays and are tailored to the country of residence
Full-paid parental leave after the birth or adoption, as well as financial, medical, and educational support for Limers who are pursuing parenthood
Financial advisors are available 24/7 to help you reach your financial goals and achieve retirement plans
Unlimited and free use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the globe
Opportunities for professional growth through quarterly learning days, top-tier tools and other opportunities
Opportunities to meet across locations and teams to network, socialize, and volunteer
Culture of belonging through Employee Resource Groups, which engage and promote cultural awareness across all functions.
Recognition of outstanding work through career advancements and meaningful rewards
The nature of your job and the country where you live will determine which benefits and perks you receive. There may be additional terms and conditions.
Lime is the right place for you if you are looking to make an impact. Are you unsure if your qualifications are sufficient? We encourage you to apply if this job interests you. Check out our careers page to see all the opportunities.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. But that's only the beginning. We believe that different perspectives can help us grow and accomplish more. We are committed to developing and hiring the most talented, globally diverse team possible - including individuals from different backgrounds, abilities and experiences.