The Media Executive will collaborate with the manager as well as multiple external partners to create and implement holistic media plans that ultimately contribute to the growth of the relevant category.
The person must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as well as being a project manager who can manage multiple work streams and adjust to changes in the business.
Overview of the job
- This role is part of a team that plans media activities for one account. The successful candidate will serve as client contact at times and be involved in creating, designing and implementing key tactics and media plans.
- The job holder is responsible for making all decisions day-to-day to complete the tasks assigned to them in order to meet the agreed performance levels.
- This role requires high levels of numeracy and commercial awareness. The job holder must be meticulous and maintain a high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities include planning, optimizing, reporting, & campaign setups, implementation of strategy and optimization of media plans, bookings, & Adopts.
Skills / Experience Required
- Understanding the concepts, approaches, and issues involved in media planning and agency operations.
- Basic industry knowledge would be helpful across all media channels, as well as the strategic and conceptual development for digital planning, industry & consumers, consumer trends and market status.
- Working with UAE clients based in the UAE is a rewarding experience.
- Due to the high volume of creative and campaign requests, organization and attention to detail are essential.
- Understanding digital performance is essential.
- Able to identify and provide detailed campaign optimization points that maximize conversions throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Reading and writing Arabic would be preferable, but not necessary.