Are you ambitious, driven, and passionate about people? Radisson Blu is looking for natural brand promoters like you!
Join us as a Marketing Coordinator to Make Every Moment Matter!
Radisson Blu Hotel is a team that stands out and creates memorable moments for guests.
You are excited by the customer-centric and energetic role of Sales. With a magnetic personality, a passion for driving growth and a passion for sales, you will be able to build productive working relationships with strong people. You will be able to identify new opportunities and execute them.
If you are interested, then please say yes I can! We are always looking for passionate people like you!
Responsible for curating content on all social media platforms, including:
- Monthly social media calendars
- Content creation
- Daily interaction with our followers, fans and influencers
- Analytics and reports
Stay on top of online marketing trends through social media.
All requests for influencer collaboration should be screened and filtered
Ensure that all online content is current
- Upload content to the brand website or image bank
- You can ensure a 100% content score on all online booking platforms (Booking.com and Expedia).
Management of CRM/Database
- Sending out weekly newsletters to hotels and creating content
- Send SMS offers to our list
- All graphic design basics for F&B and Health Club collaterals
- All collateral should conform to corporate branding
- All in-hotel branding updated: digital signage, posters, signages
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager with campaign executions
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager with media activations, events, and press content
The Marketing Coordinator's requirements:
- Experience in 4/5* Hotels: 1 to 2 Years
- A hands-on approach combined with a willingness to do the work
- Passion for the hospitality industry and a commitment to providing exceptional guest service
- Ability to think of creative solutions and take responsibility for tasks and duties
- Integrity and the ability to work in an environment that requires excellence.
- Working with different platforms and IT systems
- Strong communication skills
"The Radisson Blu Dubai Deira Creek is located in the heart of Dubai's Deira Creek. This hotel was built in 1975 and is an iconic landmark of Old Dubai. Every one of the 288 rooms and suites has a private balcony, which ensures that our guests have a pleasant stay. We have 9 dining options on-site that offer Japanese, Chinese, and Persian cuisines.
Our guests can keep fit while traveling with our health club, which includes a gym, squash courts and a sauna. We offer limousine transportation, valet parking, car rental, and babysitting services to ensure that our guests have a stress-free travel experience.
Join us in our quest to make every minute count for our guests, and become part of the best hotel company in the globe. Radisson Hotel Group believes that people are our greatest asset. We are constantly looking for talented people to join us as one of the largest hotel groups in the world. This sounds like something you would like to share.