- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities including writing reports, company brochures and similar documents.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month