Weatherford is a global leader in energy services. Weatherford's world-class experts work with customers to maximize their resources and unlock the potential of their assets. Operators choose us to provide strategic solutions that increase efficiency, flexibility and responsibility in all of our locations.
Our focus is on technology development and digital solutions. We also want to establish our presence in the new energy market. It will be crucial to our growth in core operations and the energy transformation that we can provide integrated solutions across all of our segments.
Every day energy producers face unique challenges. It is our job create solutions that improve safety, streamline operations, maintain uptime, and meet or exceed their targets. Our team includes some of the most talented people in the energy industry. We work across the globe. Weatherford recognizes the importance of each person to our company. Weatherford is proud to have a diverse workforce. We are open to all forms of diversity. We invite you join our talented, passionate, world-class team.
Weatherford is a place where you feel connected to something larger. It's a community that is rooted in our core values and driven by innovative solutions for customers. We share our successes and learn from one another constantly. We are remarkable as individuals. We are unstoppable together. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. It also provides a challenging career path with structure and flexibility that allows you to chart your own route.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity employer. Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The logistics coordinator coordinates all outgoing and inbound freight activities between manufacturing, operational bases, and freight forwarders. You will prepare shipping documents, crating the shipment and track it. Your supervisor will be your guide and you will follow clearly defined procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and arrange everything to be ready for shipment/job.
- Keep the databases up-to-date and send reports when requested. It is crucial to have accurate documentation and provide it promptly.
- Keep abreast of all domestic shipping regulations and rules.
- All domestic truckload and LTL freight originating from the facility can be quoted, tracked, coordinated, and coordinated.
- Coordinate all interplant and contract warehouse shipments.
- All documentation required for shipment preparation and processing.
- Assist with the preparation and processing of international shipment documents for products originating at the facility.
- Orders and shipments that are being delayed.
- Weatherford Quality Policy: Understand and comply with all requirements.
- Weatherford safety policies and rules must be understood and followed.
- High-quality work assignments
- Other duties and activities may be assigned by the supervisor, subject to the physical limitations of the job.
- Ability to quickly comprehend and understand complex documents
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional phone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience from 0-2+ Years
- SAP or JDE Experience
- Degree qualified