The Logistics Coordinator oversees all aspects of supply chain management. This includes ensuring that raw materials and products are flowing from suppliers to customers and back. They coordinate stock and manage orders to ensure that the company has all it needs.
- Assist the organization in a professional and responsible manner.
- Assist with the administration of the company's outgoing and incoming requirements.
- Assure accurate data input in relation to various paperwork systems that allow for import and export of goods.
- Responsible for the production and collating of invoices, shipping and other transport documents.
- Keep track of all paperwork, both incoming and outgoing. Archive these details according to local regulations.
- Assist customers and legislators by coordinating with transport and packing companies.
- Responsible for expediting company materials and goods from different locations around the world.
- Other members of staff may ask for information about logistics.
- Keep records and logs of all orders executed.
- The logistics department ensures that housekeeping standards are high.
- Respect all NOV Company policies and procedures. Participate in any other activities as required by the Supply Chain manager.
- Experience as a logistics coordinator
- Customer service experience is highly valued
- Understanding laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to track multiple processes and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You are results-oriented and organized, and you can plan and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills
- Higher Education Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistics within a free zone, especially JAFZA.
- Working knowledge of ERP software for logistics
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written)
- Understanding of supply chain processes is essential.
- Additional language.