The Logistics Coordinator oversees all aspects of supply chain management. This includes ensuring that raw materials and products are flowing from suppliers to customers and back. They coordinate stock and manage orders to ensure that the company has all it needs.
- Assist the organization in a professional and responsible manner.
- Assist with the administration of the company's outgoing and incoming requirements.
- Assure accurate data input in relation to various paperwork systems that allow for the import and export of goods.
- Responsible for the production and collation of invoices, shipping and other transport documents.
- Keep track of all paperwork, both incoming and outgoing. Archive these details according to local regulations.
- Assist customers and legislators by coordinating with transport and packing companies.
- Responsible for expediting company materials and goods from different locations around the world.
- Other members of staff may ask for information about logistics.
- Keep records and logs of all orders executed.
- The logistics department ensures that housekeeping standards are high.
- Respect all NOV Company policies and procedures. Participate in any other activities as required by the Supply Chain manager.
- Experience as a logistics coordinator
- Customer service experience is highly valued
- Understanding laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to track multiple processes and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You are results-oriented and organized, and you can plan and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION/SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Higher Education Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistics within a free zone, especially JAFZA.
- Working knowledge of ERP software for logistics
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written)
- Understanding supply chain processes is essential.
- Additional language.
Each day, more than 150 years' worth of experience is put to use by the best minds in the oil and natural gas industry to help customers succeed.
We Power the Industry That Powers the World
Our family of companies provides the technical expertise, advanced equipment and operational support required for success in every part of the world, in every region, and in every country.
We are a global family made up of thousands of people who work together to make a lasting difference for our customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
We are committed to empowering the industry that makes the world a better place by delivering service excellence, business innovation and product creation.
We are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and work with them in order to provide the best products and services, on-time and within budget.
Production Solutions Completion & Production Solutions
NOV Completion & Production Solutions serves well intervention service providers as well as oil and gas producers. We also pursue opportunities in hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubular and pumps, floating production system, subsea production technology, and wellbore intervention equipment. Integrating our approach gives you greater security, reliability, and peace of mind.