This is a great opportunity for someone who is qualified and forward-thinking and is interested in learning and thrives in our dynamic learning environment.
A self-starter, highly organized and communicative individual is the ideal candidate. They are able to work cross-functionally in planning and executing marketing projects. To be able to manage ad-hoc tasks as they arise, you will need to demonstrate versatility.
- External and internal stakeholders, including parents and prospective parents, should be encouraged to showcase, market, and promote the school.
- A range of communication, marketing and social media strategies are used to build loyalty and advocate for the school and the Taaleem community in order to meet its retention, recruitment and reputation goals.
- Assist parents with navigating school and internal structures. Help them to find the answers they need and make sure that their recommendations are made by school management and advisory boards.
- Market the school to all stakeholders. This will build loyalty and support for the Taaleem brand.
- Execute Central Office Taaleem Marketing strategy. Support the creation of a school-specific Marketing strategy.
Events and parent engagements:
- To engage parents in school celebrations and activities, coordinate parent/community events and report on the results.
- Assist Admissions teams with designing school tours for potential new parents. This ensures that tours are tailored to their needs and promotes the school's academic as well as non-academic achievements.
Customer Service and Parent Communication
- Promotion of the school by offering exceptional customer service to parents and visitors.
- Keep in touch with parents to ensure communication and that feedback, including complaints and compliments, is received promptly and efficiently. As needed, communicate with other school personnel and departments.
- Parents or parent's groups might raise non-academic school concerns that need to be resolved or escalated through the right channels
- Make sure that the Principal and all relevant staff are kept informed about any problems or important matters.
- Conduct parent satisfaction surveys. Collect responses and make recommendations for action.
- Conduct Parent Exit Surveys. Prepare reports for the Principal, Admissions manager, and Central Office.
- As requested by the Admissions Manager.
- You must ensure that the Taaleem policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist staff members in meetings and as needed, serve on committees.
- Other duties as directed by dotted reporting line supervisors/managers.
- Work within company budget guidelines and procedures
Education: Preferably a Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Experience in a marketing/communication or customer relationship management role, with a minimum of two years in a customer-focused role preferably in a service industry, the experience of and interest in use of social media for Marketing.
- A communicator at all levels: verbally and in writing
- You will need to have interpersonal skills and be able to work in a multicultural, high-performing environment.
- You have to be able to multitask and manage high demand.
- Computer literate, including all social platforms
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Attention, ability to listen well and ask questions
- Resilient and able to work under stress
- Team player who is willing to help colleagues achieve their goals
- Willingness and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail.