Customer service is our top priority. We ensure that customers are treated in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. To ensure customer satisfaction and to enhance the brand image, in order to exceed and meet set standards. To improve customer engagement, continuously drive Customer Service Value.
What will you do
- Reach the group revenue goal for monthly, weekly, and daily rentals.
- Must maintain counter according to Hertz International Standards. Image audit and operation audit.
- Check that all documentation is accurate and that relevant documents are available at checkout.
- Customer Service: One must ensure that the customer experience exceeds expectations at all touch points. All customer inquiries are dealt with professionally and promptly.
- Manage the daily 5*5/action items and correct any errors during each shift.
- Assist with pre-check ins every day and make sure that the rental is closed on time. Notification of unclosed rental properties.
- Shift Handover: Make sure that shift closing follows established standards and there are no deviations. Make sure that vehicle inventory, manual documents, cash, etc. are correctly handed over and acknowledged. Any variances must be settled within 24 hours.
- To practice ethical business practices in accordance with Al Futtaim and Hertz policies.
- To offer car rental services that are affordable, efficient, seamless, and meet the expectations of customers.
- To build a relationship with customers and manage their expectations, which will lead to customer satisfaction and retention.
Skills required to succeed
Customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and a team player. Planning and organization skills. Problem-solving.