Sharjah Document Controller to Hire
- Update and review technical documents (e.g. Manuals and workflows.
- You can store documents both in digital and physical records.
- Distribute project-related documents to your internal teams.
- Save templates for future reference
- Control the flow of documents within your organization.
- Files can be retrieved by clients and employees.
- Prepare documentation and give it to key stakeholders and internal teams.
- Protect confidential information and terms of agreements.
- You can monitor the progress of your project and fix any issues.
- As needed, prepare ad-hoc reports about projects.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Experience as a Document Controller.
- Information about Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- Data organization skills.
- Proficiency in typing and editing.
- Experience with schedules, technical documentation, and flowcharts.
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED5,000-AED14,400 Per month