- Receive, inspect, and order goods and materials from local suppliers. Inspect goods/materials for any defects or damage to ensure delivery of the requested quantity. Report any discrepancy/damage, or short receipt to the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Multimedia Specific: Inspect the goods received to check for any defects or damage, ensuring delivery in the requested quantity, and reporting any discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Assure that the warehouse is properly stocked according to stock management standards.
- Multimedia: Upon receipt of a requisition, locate and issue the stored items to ensure that the items are immediately supplied to operational requirements.
- Regular stock check-ups under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to ensure that inventory records match the physical items stored in the warehouse/storage yard.
- To minimize unplanned interruptions in operation and to maintain a safe work environment, perform routine inspections of stacking and lifting equipment.
- To ensure that warehouse operations meet the highest standards, it is important to follow all safety, quality, and operating procedures.
- Graduate of High School
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office
- Attention to detail: level 2
- Level 1: Commercial Understanding
- Communication skills level 2
- Customer Focus: Level 1
- Level 1: Driving and achieving results
- Initiative: Level 1
- Level 2: Teamwork
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED6500 Per month