Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand that connects modern travelers to authentic places, people, and stories. It provides warm hospitality in some of the most beautiful destinations around the globe and personal experiences. Anantara invites you to embark on a journey rich in discovery, from idyllic islands and tropical beaches to bustling cities, serene deserts, and lush rainforests.
This is not a complete list of all the tasks that need to be done. The Anantara team is always looking for new ways to take care of the guests and their coworkers. The following are the main responsibilities of this position:
Customer Loyalty & Expectation
- Provide a professional and efficient service to meet guests expectations and fulfill their needs.
- The Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club provides professional, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- You are creative and make sure that the activities at the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club are educational and fun.
- To identify guests, VIPs and return children.
- We want to make each guest experience a memorable one.
- Never say "No". Never say "No".
- Participates in training programs and other development programs.
- Safety is not compromised
- Responsible for zero accidents in the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club, and Resort.
- Follow safety guidelines and enforce child care standards to ensure that child safety is your top priority.
- Assures the proper maintenance of equipment at the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club.
- Verify that all equipment is functioning and complete.
- Reports any malfunction or maintenance issues promptly to the appropriate area. Follows up with completion.
- Keeps close relationships with colleagues and promotes team spirit.
- In order to provide additional services for guests, interacquaints with other departments.
- The recreation Supervisor is always looking for ways to improve their operations.
- Provides immediate feedback to the Recreation Supervisor regarding operations and concerns.
- Keeps the Recreation Supervisor updated and informs him about guest feedback and/or concerns.
- Organizes special events and celebrations for children.
- Maintains adequate par stock and monitors operational supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring profitability and monitoring departmental costs.
- Assists in any other tasks that may be assigned to him/her by the Recreation Supervisor or Recreation Management team.
- At all times, project a positive image of the department, resort and company.
- High School diploma
- Experience in the Recreation department
- Passion for exceptional service
- Great team player
- English speaking