Direct reports to the Graphic Designer and Membership and Guest Relations Manager. The Junior Graphic Designer (JGD), a visual-thinking problem-solver, is responsible for creating, illustrating, as well as producing visual content. This is in line with The Bridge that is The Japanese Minimalism and the Nordic Hygge. Communicates ideas in a clean, minimalistic, and unobtrusive style.
The Junior Graphic Designer understands the importance and difference between form and function. The JGD will also support the development and discovery of new ideas through in-depth research.
VISUAL COMMUNICATION & COMMUNICATION DESIGN
- Assists the Graphic Designer with the creation of design assets and collaterals to promote THE BRIDGE's (TB), visual style.
- Communicates visuals and designs through accurate imagery, photography, typography, and other elements. Follow TB's branding guidelines to communicate with viewers.
- Assists with the design of newsletters, ads and brochures, posters and menus.
- All designs, online and offline, must contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Assists the external vendors and internal team with any marketing and design needs.
- Worked to tight deadlines, and assisted the business with reactive content when needed.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations, as required by law and THE BRIDGE Experience procedures, while performing daily duties.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and seeks feedback to help Team comply with the Grooming Experience Protocol.
- Reports any hazards and ensures that necessary actions are taken.
- Follows lost and found procedures and performs as expected.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Digital Communications, Art, and/or similar. Recent graduate, or someone with at least two years experience as a graphic designer.
- You must be able to show a portfolio of work that shows creativity, broad projects, and modern and minimalist taste.
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere are all skills that you will need.
- You are familiar with Hubspot and you are willing to learn it.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of digital design that influence typography, composition color, space use, and hierarchy of information.
- Concepts of composition, chromatic and artistic sense
- Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of daily project executions and deliverables. Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting, and excellent collaboration skills.
- Comfortable using G-Suite, Apple software, and collaboration software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Arabic and English.
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Responsive, innovative, committed, and forward-thinking