1. Simple accounting and banking transactions.
2. Transmitting, receiving, recording, and reconciling original documents that were generated during the transaction.
3. Examine the invoices, documents, and account processing that relate to the payment for various expenses.
4. Manage payable accounts, such as the manufacturer's payment and expenses.
5. Handle the reconciliation of accounts receivable.
6. Assist with the operation of related business requirements in the department.
- Basic accounting concepts
- Ask questions and be proactive
- Strong execution capability