LearnEQ.io is seeking a junior digital marketer who has at least one year of experience. Applications are welcome from fresh graduates. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use their marketing skills to create and execute campaign strategies.
- Campaign Management: Comprehensive of campaign life cycles, helping in the development of marketing strategies with your manager. You may also be asked to conduct research and prepare presentations based on your findings.
- Analytics: Monitoring Google Analytics, and adding results into a spreadsheet to analyze website visitors and make recommendations for optimizing the pages.
- Email Marketing: Using software like Mailchimp to create and build emails for email marketing campaigns.
- Content Writing: Writing content for company blogs, websites and social media channels.
- Website Management Building webpages, creating landing pages and updating the website.
- Community Management Managing social media channels and creating content, as well as managing customer relationships.
LearnEQ.io Team Benefits
- Remote work (Worldwide, if local laws permit)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Subscription allowance for laptop device (the software you prefer)
- Competitive salary