Chalhoub is the largest luxury retailer in the Middle East. We are the premier destination for luxury goods, with more than 700 stores and 300 brands. We are developing a digital and ecommerce platform to fuel the next phase of our organization's growth. We are building on our solid data foundations to build an agile, customer-centric organization that can deliver significant growth. We are seeking top talent to help us on this journey.
The Junior CRM Marketer assists in developing the online marketing strategy for a portfolio/mono-brand. This role involves planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including SMS and email. The individual will also supervise the design and supply of content for each Brand.
What will you be doing
- To enable Marketing Tool, propose new channels and capabilities.
- Assistance in setting up the Marketing tool and its capabilities.
- All brands should implement Marketing Automation strategies.
- Contribute to the definition of Customer Journeys within each Brand for different customer groups.
- Content for each Brand should be related to the customer milestones and the Customer Journey.
- For alignment with Brand guidelines, liaison with the marketing team and the graphic design team.
What it takes to succeed
- Minimum of one-year of relevant experience in CRM Salesforce or similar tools such as Marketing Cloud or Service Cloud or Looker.
- Strong analytical skills and data orientation are your strengths.
- You are meticulous and organized.
- You are responsible and autonomous.
What can we offer you?
Through enriching experiences, learning opportunities and exposure to various assignments, we will help you shape your journey.
Our Group provides the opportunity to support careers across different departments, job roles, categories, and countries. For those with passion and drive, as well as the desire and ability to learn and grow, we offer a variety of career options.
We value the contributions you make and strive to offer competitive benefits that include health care, life insurance, a contribution for child education, and exclusive discounts.