A Leading Medical Devices Company is currently looking for a Junior Controller to be located in Dubai.
To be considered for consideration, you must meet the requirements listed below. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted within five working days. We will contact you within 5 working days. If we do not reach you, consider your application rejected.
The principal responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for controlling certain accounting processes
- Verify the accuracy of certain transactions within your accounting system
- Participate in reconciling data between production, reporting and accounting systems
- Data analysis with internal tools
- Excel spreadsheets can be used to summarize data and then reconcile it with other system records.
- Participate actively in the improvement of the Organization and Finance Team
You will need to meet these requirements in order to be successful:
- Degree, or Degree in Process in Finance or Accounting
- Communication skills with colleagues and management regarding the financial affairs of the company and the justification for certain financial recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills are required to perform accurate calculations and make estimates
- Understanding international finance is essential
- Organization and project management
- Solid understanding of tax laws and codes
- Expertise in accounting software, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerBi and Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Great organizational and analytical skills