- Analysts will combine data and information from various sources, analyze commercial conditions and find and fix discrepancies in actual calculations.
- You will need to have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Recommends improvements in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and suggests new approaches; communicates information with IT and management about new processes.
- Investigate other sources of revenue leakage.
- Prepare and present a detailed report to upper management
- Analyze contracts, commercial agreements and paperwork. Examines and evaluates financial information of clients, including files from buyers, purchase orders and invoices, to identify potential revenue leakage.
- As part of the claim production process, actively contact vendors; independently produce written correspondences to vendors' inquiries. To ensure collection, follow up with vendors.
The development path:
We are seeking an ambitious, curious, and enthusiastic young professional who is able to think out of the box and has a strong interest in Analyses.
- Excel documents of moderate complexity require the ability to use Excel.
- Any dialect of SQL is a prerequisite.
- Solid knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Understanding the purchasing process, preferably in retail.
- Excellent PowerPoint knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Open, innovative, and strategic thinking.
- Ambitious, curious and accurate. Attention to detail.
- Problem solver and critical thinker.
- Capability to anticipate and meet client expectations.
- Excellent accounting and finance knowledge.
- Minimum of one year experience in retail or FMCG.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a fast-paced company and explore the world of international business.
- Bonus program.
- Training for corporate employees and free courses
- VISA and Insurance
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED8000 Per month