Abu Dhabi: Junior accountant
- To ensure that all transactions are properly recorded, you must post and process journal entries.
- Monitor and track accounts receivables and payables.
- Update vendor information in the system.
- Database management systems are used to keep financial records up-to-date.
- Consolidating the bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers of the company.
- As part of the month-end financial closing, record and reconcile petty money.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly or yearly accounting statements
- Bachelor's degree is in accounting, finance, business, or another related field.
- Minimum of one to two years experience in the field of accounting.
- Excel proficiency is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month