The First Collection brings together all the hotel, hospitality and lifestyle assets of The First Group under a single brand. The company, which includes five hotels currently in operation and seven mid-scale hotels under the First Collection banner will soon launch. It has ambitious growth plans for the UAE. The First Collection includes popular restaurants such as MasterChef, Lola Taberna Espanola, and Ikigai that have been praised for their unique and extraordinary dining experiences.
The Jumeirah Village Circle's First Collection
Start a rewarding career with First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle. Our employees are the face and voice of the company. We believe that providing memorable experiences for our guests is the top priority. We offer tailored training and development opportunities for our employees to support their personal and professional goals.
We aim to hire talented, energetic people who will make every guest's stay more enjoyable. We strive to create a workplace that encourages employee motivation and retention. Our employees receive comprehensive benefits, including return flights to their home destinations, uniform and laundry service, accommodation and recreation, medical coverage, life insurance, transportation, duty dinners, discounted rates for colleagues at F&B outlets, reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee reward program, team bonding, engagement events, and employee health and wellbeing activities.
Description of the Job:
- Troubleshoot your IT System and Hardware
- Monitor and manage network devices
- Administrator Databases
- Respect company policies and procedures. Protect company assets. The service needs of guests should be addressed.
- Responsible for technical and comprehensive IT support.
- To achieve the desired outcome, monitor, operate, coordinate and assist others in the use of computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Provide end-user support. Assist users with setting up, removing, and resetting passwords to protect the confidentiality and ensure proper use.
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and hotel/property/outlet procedures.
- Monitor and manage the A/V equipment at the property/F&B outlets.
- Assist the F&B in POS operations such as RVC configuration, creating menu items and packages, classes SLU, NLU, configuring reports, and creating menu items.
- Set up, troubleshoot, and install POS, check and KOT printers.
- Keep track of all technology devices.
- Support the roll-out of new applications/systems.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Prioritize and manage multiple open cases simultaneously.
- This position will also require emergency response in the event of an incident.
- Management and supervision of a 24/7 environment that may involve some shift work.
Desired Skill and Expertise:
- Computer Science and Information Technology Degrees
- IT-related Certifications and Training
- Knowledge of the relevant operating systems, software, and network configurations.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Opera, Micros and FMC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent reasoning and analytical skills.
- Under pressure
- Conflict resolution.
- Organization, time management, and prioritization are key to success.