As an individual or as part of a team, you will follow operating procedures and provide inventory control service. This ensures that stocks are always available and that stock movements are accurately tracked throughout the process. Stock loss risks are minimized.
What will you do
Tracking of shipments
- Monitoring the product's inputs and outputs from warehouses/Other Stores. Stock discrepancies during receiving should be reported to the supplier/sender. Coordinate until the SRDs are adjusted in your system.
- Tracking and updating stocks on both Incoming/Outgoing logbooks and in the system.
Stock Accuracy Tests
- Investigating on a weekly basis can help you avoid product shortages. Stock Accuracy checks are used to guide investigations. Separation of Damages in Stock Room. Assure the transportation of damaged units/ Uniforms into SOF. Next, confirm with the brand team to update in the system.
Support for the events
- Prepare the store for any marketing events, arrange stock count procedures (additional cartons or segregating stocks) for easy scanning/counting purposes.
- It is essential to accurately record the quantity, quality, type, style, as well as any other characteristics of inventory in order for store staff to have a clear understanding of what's available. For further assistance with barcode identification, this information should be sent to the Dubai brand team. This merchandise must be placed in a separate stock room along with any updated information.
Physical presence in maintenance work
- Presence in the store during maintenance activities (often after the store closes).
Budgeting and Finance
- The JH must participate in the annual business planning. They will also manage monthly funds
- JH may, if necessary, create PO. Invoice tracking will ensure that invoices are tracked and paid.
- The JH will be responsible for all non-merchandise items stored in stock rooms to support business-related activities.
Skills required to succeed
- Knowledge of trends and stocks in the fashion/beauty industries is a must
- Solid hands-on experience in handling large shipments. Accuracy in counting.
- Retail operational skills (Stock s & Inventory skills)
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
What qualifies you to play the role?
- Education: High school Diploma/Diploma
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in retail stock handling is required.
- English and Arabic - To be capable of speaking with delivery personnel/vendors at stock receipt time.