Inventory Controller Executive
- Monitor inventory levels and replenish stock as necessary.
- Implementing and developing inventory control systems.
- Negotiating with warehouse vendors.
- Coordinate the logistics of stock transfers, purchases, deliveries, tagging and processing.
- Forecasting supply and demand to ensure stock availability
- To prevent overstocking or out-of-stock (OOS), track inbound and outbound order movements
- To identify and fix problems, analyze and review supply chain data.
- Generate purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis and inventory management system.
- Regular stock checks and reporting to the manager any problems
- Maintaining and updating purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Perform inventory counts to ensure that all stock is properly accounted for.
- Correct any discrepancies reported in the quantities or locations of inventories.
- To identify productivity trends, assess inventory output on a daily basis, weekly or monthly basis.
- In a distribution center environment, lead others to safe work practices
- Track delivery times and customer orders
- When defective products are found, file a claim
- Coordinate with logistics and customer service departments. Inventory Controller
- Preferably, a bachelor's degree in business administration or logistics.
- Minimum of three years experience in logistics or warehousing.
- Great knowledge in inventory management.
- Excellent understanding of inventory management practices, such as cycle counting and ABC analysis.
- Excellent analytical and logistical thinking skills.
- Excel and strong written communication skills are required.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Great time management and organizational skills
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month