HR Visa Administrator
- Organization and approval of new staff MOHRE contracts, ensuring an efficient flow of documents throughout the entire visa process. Workload delegation to team members.
- Facilitate communication between departments, and resolve Client issues.
- Knowledgeable about Quota, timely processing of the Tasheel systems, Medical Typing, Emirates ID, GDRFA processes, Nooqoodi, and E-vison
- High-quality document control for hard and soft copies of confidential documents. This ensures the highest data protection.
- Operational HR management that is hands-on.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dubai Visa Application Process
- Understanding of the MOHRE, UAE Labour Laws and TWAFOUQ complaints handling.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Great organizational skills and document management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, IT, or a related field.
- UAE Visa Experience Minimum 1 Year
- Excellent customer service and confidence.
- Excel, IT database management CRM systems, and Excel proficiency. Also, have knowledge of Employee Master (HRM Systems).
- Attested Education Certificates.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month