Assist the payroll teams in providing high-quality client service and producing service deliverables to a portfolio. This includes the preparation of data and the administration of payroll clients. Assisting in the daily client contact to provide these services to clients, stakeholders, and client expectations.
- Adherence to appropriate controls, policies and processes
- Supporting the creation of and maintaining relevant records
- Assisting the Supervisor/Manager in the escalated client/work issues
- Assist other members of your team when needed
- Collecting the appropriate information from clients and putting it into a database when necessary
- As required, reporting to managers and/or senior team members
- Quickly answering questions
- Client support in service delivery matters
- Prepare client work according to procedures
Experience and key knowledge
- Learn the basics of payroll processing, deductions, and regulatory submissions
- Must be an EMIRATIS citizen
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with payroll/HR software
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, coordination, and organizational skills are essential.
- Other traits: accuracy, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a group.