We are looking for an HR Data Analyst to support and develop reporting and analysis within the HR function. This will enable decision-making and insight for the business by linking HR metrics to the delivery of business strategy. This HR Data Analyst will be able to establish strong relationships with HR colleagues and help them understand and create meaningful and actionable metrics that can drive decisions.
As a member of the HR team, you will work with other departments to produce the data, analysis, and insights necessary to achieve strategic goals. This will enable the HR leadership team's decision-making to be informed by data and sound analysis. As part of the HR function, you will prepare and deliver high-quality reports/statistical analyses for presentations and other materials. You also deliver integrated reporting to the business using all data sources (internal and external).
- Assist the HR team in all aspects of performance management and employee engagement. This includes compensation and benefits reviews, as well as any reporting and analytics requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of large volumes of employee data for business units by working closely with HR contacts at different plants to validate employee information and organization structure, reporting lines, and employee movements.
- Assist HR Analytics with the analysis of data in HR areas such as payroll, compensation, rewards, recruitment and workforce planning, talent management and performance management, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Prepare and consolidate reports and other data for Senior Management and key stakeholders. Review employee data and align discrepancies, while following a central benchmark.
- Assist in the creation and reporting of HR analytics for external reporting. Also, report on current status and future using all Power BI dashboards.
- Assist in the centralization of all People data for decision support within the business unit.
- Support with project management and basic analysis for ad-hoc projects.
- Continue to look for new ways of working. Highlight any process or efficiency improvements that would benefit the team and the business.
- Assist in all technical support for existing HR dashboards or reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a similar position, with experience working with multicultural teams, should be 2-3 years.
- Strong experience with SQL and Microsoft Power BI. Key skills in data analysis/advanced Excel, and creating reports.
- This role requires demonstrable project management skills.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in HR
- Resilient and capable of effectively balancing multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about data visualization tools and data analysis
- Excellent communication and project management skills