This position requires trust, professionalism, communication, and cooperation.
Alpin Limited, a multi-disciplinary built-asset consulting firm, is a leader in the region. It has offices throughout Riyadh and Abu Dhabi, Dubai Dammam, Kuwait, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Dammam and Dammam. Alpin is proud to be a member of the Setec Group of Companies with its international headquarters in Paris and offices on 5 continents.
Alpin is made up of many experts from diverse fields. These include Net Zero Experts and Sustainability professionals, LEEDAPs, LEED APIs, trainers (CxA), commissioning authorities (CxA), building managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs.
Alpin has been involved in many landmark projects, including the EXPO 2020 in Dubai and the New York University Campus in Abu Dhabi. The ICD Brookfield Headquarters, Development of Mostadam and KSA's Green Building Rating System. There are also other notable projects that Alpin has worked on, both locally and internationally.
Reports Directly to
Senior HR Generalist/Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organization of company events and meetings
- Standardization of formatting and forms in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- When and how administrative and IT support is needed
- Proofreading HR-related documents
- Keep employee records organized with a focus on filing and archiving.
- Human Resources Support under the guidance of and in close coordination with the Senior HR Generalist/Coordinator);
- Recruitment Support
- Management of HR Databases
- Schedule of interviews
- Follow up on high-potential recruits' interview status;
- Assistance in Onboarding and Off-boarding.
- A university degree in Business, English, or Law;
- Excellent English, both written and oral;
- Strong command of the English Language
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook Word Excel Excel PowerPoint).
- Strong computer skills and IT knowledge (SaaS software installation, hardware and software).
- Pleasant attitude - Would be happy to join a tight-knit, entrepreneurial and technical team in the UAE
- Driving license for UAE and independent transportation are preferred
- Must have good "attention-to-detail";
- Excellent communication skills and interactivity skills on the phone
- Willingness to answer urgent calls after hours of work;
- A self-starter who doesn't mind doing their own work and needs little supervision.
- Sponsorship of your own visa is a bonus
HSE Roles and Responsibilities, Accountability, and Accountability:
- ALPIN requires all employees to be aware of ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment. This will help them minimize their environmental impact.
- All employees have a duty to comply with the legal responsibilities and adhere to the Company's Quality, Environment, Health & Safety policies. All employees should be familiar with the policies and procedures of the Company's Integrated Management System.