A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our award-winning specialist consulting, engineering and advisory firm due to the continued success and growth of our AESG group.
Our offices are located in London, Singapore, and Dubai and we work throughout Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Our core areas of expertise include Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning Handover and Asset Management.
We are proud to be leaders in our industry for each service we offer. Our team is the most experienced in sustainable design, fire safety, facade engineering and commissioning. We also have decades of combined experience in environmental consulting, carbon management, and waste management.
We are seeking a Dubai HR Assistant with at least 2 years of experience in human resource management and administrative processes. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional looking to play a dynamic role in a growing company.
This role is fast-paced and offers a great opportunity to be involved in various HR initiatives, including the planning and preparation of training programs for company employees, performance evaluation management, as well as general administrative tasks.
You could join our team if you are enthusiastic, dedicated to excellence, and self-driven.
- Maintaining employee records (soft- and hardcopies)
- Manage and coordinate car rental needs for employees
- Manage the offboarding of employees
- Employees can be managed by their leave
- Responsible for organizing, planning and preparing training programs for the company
- Preparation of various HR Correspondence
- Employee Performance Evaluation Management
- On-boarding / HR correspondence
- Keep employee records
- Respond to employee requests and provide pertinent information
The ideal candidate fits this profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or an equivalent
- Minimum 2 (or more) years of experience in administrative or human resource processes
- Multitasking and administrative support
- Good communication skills
- Technical and Clerical (e.g. Microsoft Office Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Time Management and Record-keeping
- Pressure demands high attention to detail and precision
- Good time management skills - deadline driven
- Personable, capable of dealing with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly
Why join AESG?
AESG is a multidisciplinary, specialist consultancy that offers a unique consultancy service and work environment.
Our reputation for innovation and pushing projects to exceed expectations through the smart use of engineering, planning and architectural solutions has earned us a world-class reputation. We have some of the most exciting and forward-thinking developments in the world.
Our company's success is dependent on the success and contribution of each individual. Our staff is passionate, driven and passionate about what they do. This is what has allowed us to reach the heights we have reached.
You can expect this as an employee at AESG.
- Our high-performing employees enjoy a lot of freedom
- As the company grows, there are great career opportunities. You have access to a wide range of projects and amazing clients.
- We are involved in some of the most important developments around the globe and we tackle our clients' greatest challenges
- You will be committed to developing your specialties and focal interests, and supporting your professional growth through structured training and mentorship programs.
- Collaboration is key across all technical service offerings
- Promoting the importance of team health and well-being, including team-building activities and social events, and creating a healthy work environment
- You will be part of an energetic and motivated team that has a great culture.