We are looking for a skilled graphic designer that can creatively and engagingly bring complex concepts to life. As required, you will work with other teams in the company to create infographics, websites and social media posts, or collaborate with them. While your projects must be in line with the brand guidelines, you will have full creative freedom.
- Collaborate with your internal partners to create and produce engaging graphics
- Assign projects to you and keep them informed. Deliver on deadlines, and check in with your mentor if there are any bumps.
- Help us to implement brand standards and find new ways of communicating brand values and mission.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technological advances and best practices
- Post the material to the website/social media if necessary
- Experience in graphic design or similar positions preferred.
- A high school diploma is required; a bachelor's degree in a relevant area is an advantage
- Familiarity and familiarity with popular design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CC, or CC
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential
- Portfolios that showcase your work and eye for detail