HP Inc has a strong and loyal customer base in the UAE. Our greatest asset is our employees. We are working hard to develop highly skilled talent as well as a sense of responsibility and dedication based on a growth mindset. We are always looking for the best.
Ambitious, motivated individuals are needed to join the HP End User Sales team and grow the sales movement in the country. We are looking for fresh graduates with the desire to grow their business acumen, sales skills and relationships building abilities.
- Account plans for one or multiple commercial accounts with Coordinates/Owns
- This site focuses on HP products and solutions, as well as deals/opportunities.
- To maximize existing account opportunities, you can use your specialty.
- Establishes a professional working relationship at the client with the IT organization and develops a core understanding of the business's unique needs.
- Analysis and understanding of win/loss results in owned accounts
- To sell solutions, he works with and leverages other partners.
- Uses the assistance of specialists and pre-sales to assist in deal seeking.
- Refers to HP volume products as well as certain value products, which can be sold to other specialists and partners as required.
- Responsible for managing quotas based on regional guidelines.
- All opportunities in pipeline tools or processes are entered and accounted for.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
- Assists in the creation of owned accounts and collaborates with global business team members.
- May train/coach and lead Inside sales reps/Inside sales
- Contributes to the sales strategy and policy for assigned business segments.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Preferably a Bachelor's or University degree
- Detail knowledge of customers and key types of customers for given products.
- Telesales experience is typically between 1-3 years.
- Large commercial experience in the inside account of medium to high complexity.
Skills and Knowledge:
- IT knowledge and basic solution development skills.
- Marketing information can help you differentiate between your offerings and those of competitors
- Apply specialized knowledge to evaluate client's business and to identify potential opportunities to expand current business.
- As a part of a team, provide support and input on account opportunities.
- Ability to offer support for account planning to sales team.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to present the value proposition to the customer.
- Demonstrating products, training customers, and installing products.
- You must be able to effectively use resources in order to pursue revenue-generating opportunities within the account.
- You should have enough knowledge to sell transactions.
- Capability to prioritize and drive sales activity on a product or service basis.
- Competent selling skills
This contract is for a fixed term only.
You are out to reinvent and reimagine what is possible in your career, as well as the world around.
We are the same. We are passionate about taking on difficult challenges, challenging the status quo and creating new opportunities. We are looking for talented individuals who are motivated by big challenges and driven to learn and grow.
HP is a technology company with operations in over 170 countries. They are united in creating technology that improves the lives of everyone.
Our history: HP's commitment diversity, equity, and inclusion is a core part of who we are.
We create a culture that respects everyone, where people can be themselves and are part of something larger than themselves. We believe that everyone can feel at home at HP. Every day, we encourage you to bring your true self to work. You're more creative and that leads to greater profits. Join HP to thrive