The global Process Owner (GPO), will oversee the overall strategy, design policies, digitization, optimization and optimization of value stream processes. This ensures that every process meets business priorities and achieves its transformation goals.
GPO will work closely with Corporate, Business Units, Sponsors, and other project management teams to execute each functional transformation strategy across all business units and geographies.
IFFCO is involved in several transformational projects at group and business segment levels (GBS, SAP), as well as at the company level (Profitability).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for process design and deployment. This is to help the company achieve and exceed its performance targets.
- Work closely with business and other stakeholders to ensure successful deployment, identify key issues, and decide on process strategy.
- Take into account the ability of IFFCO to adapt to these process changes, and decide when to take a step instead of a leap.
- Process integrity is maintained and contributed to a business process model that was up-to-date in accordance with market trends and business needs
- You will need to map the process, determine the necessary process, identify key areas of improvement, implement improvement initiatives and monitor and evaluate these initiatives.
- Collaborates with service providers and business to find value acceleration opportunities.
- Responsible for optimizing the GBS process (Global Business Services), Business Unit, and Corporate to maximize efficiency
- Collaboration with businesses such as RPA, AI and others, fosters continuous improvement.
- In a cross-functional collaboration with GPO team members
- Offers advice and guidance to the functional leadership regarding the system/process implications for change
- To ensure that processes are aligned across functional and business teams take a proactive approach to understanding them
- Regularly proposes process transformation and improvement based on knowledge of third-party capabilities that are aligned with organizational requirements
- Facilitate the documentation and training of staff, including governance
- Responsible for the change management process to ensure the adoption
- For consistent feedback from clients and employees, create a culture that encourages consistency
- Each process should have a baseline, YoY improvement roadmap, and monitoring mechanisms.
- Establish a governance structure to ensure that functions, GBS, and businesses are aligned in IFFCO.
- The group has a level of standardization in terms of policies, processes, and tools.
Requirements for work experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the development of standard functional processes on a shared platform. This includes design and development process maps and activity documentation.
- Do you have a detailed understanding of the end-to-end processes involved in P2S [Plan To Store]'s value streams?
- Experience in developing and executing a strategy and roadmap for transformation; design processes and execution plans accordingly
- Demonstrated the ability to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Ability to manage global stakeholders (this will involve managing time zones and traveling).
- Experience in working with Digital Transformations, RPA implementations and Shared Service setups
- Bachelor's/Master's Degrees in engineering, business administration, and supply chain.