Wyndham Dubai Dubai is currently looking for a Front Office Representative to join our team in Dubai.
This position assists guests professionally, efficiently, and courteously in all Front Office duties. Maintaining a high standard of guest service quality at all times.
Assist in coordination and communication throughout the hotel.
- You must be well-groomed and dressed according to uniform standards to report to work on time.
- High level of commitment and pride in the workplace.
- Respect all colleagues and guests in a polite, courteous manner. To offer your full cooperation to guests and provide assistance in a prompt, caring, and helpful manner.
- To anticipate and respond to guest needs whenever possible to improve guest satisfaction.
- To project a professional and helpful image to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure that your guests are satisfied (to have zero complaints about your department).
- When appropriate, use guest names
- To be able to identify the various types of rooms and hotel facilities. To know about special events and functions that are held at the hotel every day.
- You should be familiar with the hotel management, including their office location, roles, and availability.
- To adhere to the hotel's legal requirements regarding fire, bomb threats, and health & safety.
- Attend all training sessions if required.
- Keep your work area clean and tidy at all costs
- To fully understand the history of Dubai, you will need to know about places of interest, shopping areas, and so forth.
- To keep your professional confidentiality intact and not divulge any confidential information about the Company.
- Assist senior managers with any reasonable tasks.
- To ensure that Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standards and procedures are adhered to as instructed.
- To receive guests at the hotel by using the Hotel & Wyndham Hotel Group standard.
- Log and resolve guest complaints. If they are not resolved, promptly forward them to the appropriate managerial level.
- To accurately check in and register guests in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- For legal compliance, ensure that you accurately copy and file your guest's passport at the time of arrival.
- To know the Hotel occupancy, average room rate and performance against budget requirements.
- Be aware of the policies and procedures for Loyalty Club guest relations, concierge desk, and business center.
- To be a salesperson, anticipate guest needs and offer a room.
- Follow legal requirements and procedures for your country and company.
- According to the department standard, cash float must be maintained.
- You can file forms and correspondence on-the-spot to ensure a neat and organized desk.
- The Front Office Logbook will allow for good communication and information about previous and future shifts.
- Participate actively in increasing hotel revenue by upselling, walking in and selling additional services
- To follow and enforce the hotel credit policy.
- To immediately update OPERA with any changes.
- To maintain contact with Reservations to ensure that Reception is up-to-date on all arrivals.
- To complete all tasks on the daily checklist efficiently and thoroughly.
- All tasks assigned by Front Office Supervisor, Duty manager or Front Office Manager
- Assist in coordinating with all departments to ensure that our guests have a pleasant, efficient, and comfortable stay.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focus
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATION
- Minimum 2 years experience in a comparable position at a Hotel
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken, are an advantage. Arabic speakers are an added bonus
- Positive customer service mindset and team player
- Knowledge of the OPERA System is essential
- Ability to work in shifts
- Computer literate - Ability to stand for 9 hours during a shift