Grand Mercure Dubai, a 5-star hotel, is located 2 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It is also close to GGICO Metro and 10 minutes away from major Business districts. The hotel is proud to celebrate the Emirates' cultural heritage, its unique customs, beliefs, and way of living that appeals to today's travelers. Our signature Middle Eastern restaurant, specialty café and conference facilities are available. Enjoy the Arabian Spa and our modern, luxurious rooms.
This 5-star hotel is located in Dubai and offers exceptional facilities. It's ideal for Middle Eastern visitors. The property is located close to Dubai Airport, Business Districts and shopping malls. This upscale international hotel features brand-new facilities, such as a glass-bottomed rooftop pool with a breathtaking 360 view of Dubai, Gym & Spa. A specialty cafe is also available.
- Check-in, check out, and change rooms.
- Register all guests arriving according to the established procedures and place them in a room.
- Cashier float should be maintained and a daily report on all money received must be prepared.
- Hotel guests can cash their personal and traveler checks, and receive assistance with currency exchange.
- Be aware of any changes to accounting policies or procedures.
- Assist guests with their inquiries, complaints and requests. Refer to the supervisor/Assistant manager if they are unable to help.
- Make sure that guests leave the hotel with a positive impression of the hotel's service.
- Complete the audit balances. Prepare all reports in an organized manner.
- Make sure the front desk area is clean and orderly at all times
Compensation & Benefits
- Interviews for Compensation & Benefits
- The Job Description
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Posted Date
- Total Vacancies
- Career Level
Experience in a similar industry
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management