The company's Accounting and Operations Team is supported by the Finance Assistant. He/she does accurate and efficient work. Through his/her work, the Finance Assistant ensures that all departments and management have accurate and reliable figures. He/she also adheres to all regulations. Through bringing up new ideas and investing time and creativity.
This role is vital to the company's growth and improves efficiency and processes. The role will support other departments in different areas and duties.
Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and a solid background. Required experience in medium-sized companies (SME). Experience with Microsoft NAV ERP software is an advantage.
- Data collection and analysis using the system and other sources
- Preparation of documents for accounting on a case by case basis: Creating reports;
- You can create any type of Reports (either customer reports or timesheets) according to your needs
- Cash-Flow Management/Forecasting; Tracking Payables & Receivables
- Sales invoices can be booked and issued
- Follow-up of receivables
- Coordinate cheque collection (inbound/outbound)
- Invoices from suppliers can be booked and posted
- Transact in bank portal (reports, approvals, processing payments)
- Bank transactions can be posted
- Processing and checking employee expenses
- Processing petty cash, E-Dirham, and Noqoodi
- Reclassification of VAT to be paid at the expense
- v Posting journal Entries
- Account reconciliations (Bank Petty Cash, Vendor Intercompany, Third Party PRO, Vendor)
- Monitoring and calculation of vendor rebates
- Support in communication/collection of information for vendors and business-partners.
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Support for office management; manage stationery needs
- Excel and MS-Office are very well-trained.
- Microsoft NAV ERP software is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding and communicating complex business processes and activities
- Flexible and structured work style, depending on job requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others and reconcile differences among resources/departments
- It is necessary to be able to speak and to write English.
- One of the most trusted global providers of medical insurance for health insurance
- Growth and career progression through challenging work and projects
- Throughout the year, employee engagement and wellness campaigns are conducted
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Annual Flights Tickets
- Diverse and inclusive working environments
- Flexible/Hybrid work environment
- Open Door Policy