- Responsible for all preparations, including polishing cutlery and preparing tables.
- Maintaining a record of stock levels and communicating any shortages, such as linen or glasswork.
- Be familiar with the menus and other F&B outlets.
- If required, serving in conference rooms or other F&B outlets.
- Assist guests with their orders, explain the menu to them and advise them on how to make a decision.
- If required, liaison with management.
- Communicating with the kitchen regarding orders and being clear about guests' special requests.
- Consistently selling food and beverages, and making sure guests are aware of promotions.
- To learn more about the availability of items.
- As needed, prepare drinks or snacks.
- If required, serve at receptions and parties
- If necessary, handling the payments and completing closure paperwork.
- Providing F&B services to guests during their stay in a professional and efficient manner.
- If the guest has special requests, the supervisor will assist with reservations.
- Cleaning tasks before and after the service.
- Ensure that the guest rooms are spotless.
- Attending departmental meetings if required.
- Listen to the feedback of guests and notify management.
- Ideas for improvement sharing.
- To place orders, you must be familiar with the software available at F&B outlets.
- Satisfaction is the key to ensuring that guests get what they ordered.
Desired Skill and Expertise:
- It is necessary to have at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience preferred in high-volume F&B operations.
- Guests are treated with great customer service.
- Organizing tasks, people, and supplies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Qualitative experience in food safety & hygiene
- High-level customer service skills.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED7500 Per month