The First Collection, which includes award-winning restaurants and hotels from The First Group, is an innovative lifestyle brand that offers unforgettable hospitality services and memorable dining experiences.
Five of the five hotels in The First Collection's portfolio are known for providing world-class service and innovative amenities that make guests feel at home. JVC's First Collection opened in September 2021. It is the first brand-named and managed hotel in the group. The First Collection manages Grand Heights Hotel Apartments. It offers studios and one-bedroom apartments right in the center of the city. The Wyndham Group franchises Wyndham Dubai Marina and TRYP by Wyndham Dubai bring to the market a variety of franchised properties. Citadines Metro Central Dubai is a franchise of The Ascott Limited and offers hotel apartments in prime locations.
The First Collection's restaurants are unique and innovative dining experiences that offer unique and affordable dining experiences. A dynamic mix of international franchises and homegrown brands make up the rapidly expanding portfolio of cafes, bars, and restaurants. MasterChef, The TV Experience, is the first restaurant to be based on the TV show. This exciting restaurant portfolio focuses on social dining and is helping to establish Dubai's top gastronomic destinations and lifestyle destinations.
The First Collection has ambitious growth plans for the future. It will open a number of high-end hotels and a variety of dining options throughout Dubai.
Description of the Job:
- Responsible for all preparations, including polishing cutlery and preparing tables.
- Maintaining a record of stock levels and communicating any shortages, such as linen or glasswork.
- A thorough knowledge of the menus and other F&B outlets.
- If required, serving in conference rooms or other F&B outlets.
- Assist guests with their orders, explain the menu to them and advise them on how to make a decision.
- If required, liaison with management.
- Communicating with the kitchen regarding orders and being clear about guests' special requests.
- Consistently sell food and beverages to guests and inform them about promotions.
- As needed, prepare drinks or snacks.
- If required, serve at receptions and parties
- If necessary, handling the payments and completing closure paperwork.
- Providing guests with food and beverages during their stay in a professional and efficient manner.
- If the guest has special requests, the supervisor will assist with reservations.
- Cleaning tasks before and after the service.
- Ensure that the guest rooms are spotless.
- Attending departmental meetings if required.
- Listening to guests' feedback and notifying management.
- Ideas for improvement sharing.
- To be able to order from F&B outlets, you need to know the software.
- Guests should be satisfied and receive the goods.
- Take pride in your everyday actions with our team and guests.
Desired Skill and Expertise:
- Preferably within the country
- Two years of experience in the same job