Are you hungry to provide first-class service and passionate about food & beverage? Join us at Radisson Hotel Group and make every moment count! Our guests will be able to relax and enjoy the experience.
The final piece of the puzzle is our Food & Beverage Service Team. They are skilled hosts with an intuitive ability to anticipate guests’ needs and be in the right spot at the right moment. Our hospitality experience goes beyond expectations - creating unforgettable moments for our guests.
F&B Associates will be part of a passionate team who believes in delivering outstanding service. We also believe that everything is possible.
If you are interested, then please say yes I can! We are always looking for passionate people like you!
The F&B Associate has the following key responsibilities:
- Assists in the smooth operation of the food and beverage department where all aspects of the guest's food & drink service experience are delivered at the highest level.
- As part of a team, you will provide a prompt and positive response to guests' inquiries.
- Assumes all responsibility for assigned duties and tasks, making sure that work is done in a professional and timely manner.
- Delivers departmental goals and plans, where hotel initiatives and targets are met
- Assists their immediate reports in ensuring inventory and costs are managed, and that productivity and performance levels can be achieved.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships while promoting company culture and values.
- Assures compliance with all laws where due diligence is required. Best practice activities are documented and planned for internal and externe audits. Follow-up is performed as necessary
The F&B Associate's requirements :
- Although experience in food and beverage service is helpful, it's not required.
- A hands-on approach combined with a willingness to do the work
- Passion for the hospitality industry and a commitment to providing exceptional guest service
- Ability to think of creative solutions and take responsibility for tasks and duties
- Integrity and the ability to work in an environment that requires excellence.
- Working with different platforms and IT systems
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our quest to make every minute count for our guests, and become part of the best hotel company in the globe. Radisson Hotel Group believes that people are our greatest asset. We are constantly looking for talented people to join us as one of the largest hotel groups in the world. This sounds like something you would like to share.