The Executive Assistant's role is to provide administrative and executive planning support to the Vice President, Africa Hub. As the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, you will also serve as a liaison with all stakeholders including customers and partners. You will coordinate and manage executive meetings and content, as well as external relations efforts.
Executive-level administrative support
- Business management refers to the planning, administration, reports, or organization of meeting/minutes.
- Support and lead hub Africa Activities (townhalls or kick-off meetings, or any other type of event)
- Documentation support: This includes preparation of meeting agendas, briefings and correspondences.
- You can manage your calendar by arranging meetings for internal and externe purposes and filtering appointments as needed.
- Organize/coordinate meeting schedule. Prepare all necessary documents for themeetings/events.
- Accommodation and travel arrangements: Book hotels, transports, lodgings, travelapplications, and claim expenses.
- Receive and arrange external and internvisitors.
- A bachelor's degree is required or equivalent experience that includes international exposure.
- Extensive experience inan Executive Assistant position. Excellent organizational skills, which reflect the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform them seamlessly.
- You must be flexible as this role requires coordination across time zones.
- Competent IT skills in standard Microsoft programs; proficiency with Windows, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn new tools.
- High proficiency in English is required
Skills, abilities and knowledge
- Self-starter who can manage competing demands and pressures on his own initiative and is able to multi-task efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, oral, and written communication skills.
- A well-placed sense of judgment, capable of exercising absolute discretion and confidentiality
- You can show that you are able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and with flexibility, meet unexpected deadlines, prioritize tasks, and set goals.
- Able to perform research and present data in a concise and well-written way.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solvingskills.
LET’S TALK ALL ABOUT US:
Siemens Energy is genuinely committed to all customers and employees in a way that makes tomorrow different. Our global team is dedicated to making affordable, reliable and sustainable energy a reality. We push the boundaries of what's possible. Our 150-year history of innovation encourages us to search for people who can support our efforts in decarbonization, new technologies and energy transformation.
Get energized. Be you.
We are all different, which is a blessing. We can generate power through diversity. We are driven by compassion and inclusion. At least 130 nationalities fuel our combined creative energy. Siemens Energycelebrates character, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or religion. We energize society. All of society.