Assist in a variety of activities, including managing calendars, correspondences, and other administrative duties. Additionally, you will manage activities related to business development to assist the Senior Management in driving high-impact projects within the business function.
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting arrangements
- Visa Arrangements
- Manage petty cash for office expenses (pay cleaners' salaries and keep pantry stock, printer stocks, and office stock current).
- IT Inventory
- IT Checks and Point of Contact for IT in the Dubai Office Every Week
- Stationery for offices (business cards and letterheads, stamps, etc.)
- Application for updated company documents (tax certificates and incumbency certificates), trade license, establishment card or UBO etc.
- Contact person for invoices
- Follow up on all invoices that you have to pay each month.
- SAP allows you to reconcile and close your accounts each month.
- Cross-charging of intercompany accounts
- Every 6 months, budget allocations for the Dubai office
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Lease agreements can be negotiated
- Negotiate hotel corporate rates
Responsibilities in HR:
- Facilitate the visa and relocation process
- Verify references and issue employee documents (salary certificates or NOC letters)
- Renewal/issuance medical insurance, point of contact Dubai office
- Assist with the management of employee records, onboarding new workers, and other human resource responsibilities.
- Effectively and professionally interacts with all levels of Company personnel
BD Related Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the business development team, implements business development initiatives.
- Analyzes data and creates dashboards to draw conclusions and inform strategy
- Contribute to and coordinate business development plans, including preparation of briefing materials, submissions, operational plans, and reports in presentation format.
- Additional support is available for corporate offices located in other countries. (Business Scope)
- Research on a variety of topics, including market intelligence, HR regulations, and corporate regulations.
- Assist various corporate stakeholders with administrative issues related to the Dubai office (Taxes and Legal, HR, BD Commercial, Senior Mgmt, etc.)
- Assist with the management of external consultants and agencies in order to increase the value of the business development, HR, legal, and commercial functions.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: Business/Admin/Finance or accounting.
- 5-5-7 years experience in multi-functional roles