Binance, the global blockchain company behind one of the largest digital asset exchanges in the world by trading volume and users is dedicated to accelerating cryptocurrency adoption and increasing freedom.
Do you want to be part of the largest blockchain company and help to create the crypto-currency revolution?
This role will allow you to drive strategic projects and meetings. You will facilitate the efficiency of the team and ensure that the vision and strategy are clearly communicated and implemented. This role requires someone who can be organized, structured, and able to work in fast-paced environments.
- Make sure the vision and business priorities are clearly communicated to the team. Facilitate business decision making, strategic planning meetings, and other communications.
- Keep an eye on key initiatives and projects
- Set up meetings and manage the calendars of executives
- Organise internal meetings and make notes
- Follow up on meetings with the strategic team and project progress, drive stakeholder reporting
- Prepare memos and other communications content for internal or external audiences
- Assistance with other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Experience as an executive assistant, consultant, or project manager for at least 5 years.
- A bachelor's degree or higher is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Supporting senior stakeholders and c-suite executives
- Strong skills in project/programme management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders and team members based in different parts the world
- Google Calendar, Meet, Doc, Slides, Sheets and Sheets
- Dubai is open to extended travel and relocation
- Do something meaningful. Be part of the future in finance technology.
- Unique business problems that are fast-moving and challenging
- Flat organisation and international work environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and casual attire