The E-commerce Operations executive reports to the E-commerce Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the back office of e-commerce operations, from orders and returns monitoring to payment coordination to reportings and last mile operations.
To ensure operational excellence, the E-commerce executive will collaborate closely with key stakeholders (Business Teams, IT Team, Customer Care, Finance and Warehouse teams, Boutiques, Customer Care)
This role is located in Dubai Design District. It requires weekly visits to our warehouse in Dubai Investment Park.
During peak periods you might work extending hours or over weekends.
Monitoring E-commerce orders
- In collaboration with the warehouse staff, daily monitoring of order status
- Monitoring client returns daily
- Daily review of orders' payment status: approve/cancel and verify orders placed on hold for payment verification. Clients will be reimbursed promptly.
Operations & Last mile management
- Respect our service level agreements (delivery leadtimes, returns periods).
- Supervise the smooth operation of the reverse logistic
- To improve service, track carriers' performance and make weekly calls
- Notify carriers about peak periods to adjust delivery planning
- Assist customers with their queries (account, order, payment, delivery, and return) and ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist Boutiques on Click & Collect processes
- Training books and updates
- If service levels fall below our commitment, raise an alert and offer solutions
Analysis and reporting
- Our analytical tools allow you to track and report on ecommerce sales, traffic, deliveries, and conversions.
Systemes and platforms
- Validate and review CHANEL.com's new pages (moodboard, products pages)
- To report on and resolve technical issues that impact the online client experience or business processes, partner with IT teams in Europe and Europe
- Alert in the event of down systems, and follow up on resolution with relevant teams
- Participate in the testing of e-commerce platform developments
- You should be proactive when identifying new features or developments
- It is essential to have some experience with e-commerce operations.
- Ideal fields you worked in required high levels of execution
- You are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills (Excel advanced)
- Perhaps you have worked in an e-commerce warehouse management or back office.
- Excellently organized and detailed.
- Flexibility and positivity to embrace change and adapt.
- Communication skills are essential to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Fluent English language skills is a must. Arabic is a plus