DHL Express UAE was the first to offer cross-border express delivery. It is currently active in over 220 countries and territories around the world. DHL Express UAE is the market leader in Express logistics. It has been ranked as an Employer of Choice for six consecutive years. The UAE was ranked #4 in global rankings in 2019.
Discover how our international network, which is focused on quality, service and sustainability, can connect people and improve lives by using global trade. Join us! Not just for our customers but also for all members of our team.
To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit https://careers.dhl.com/global/en
The Duty Billing Coordinator ensures prompt and accurate billing for DTU (Duty inbound shipments), BOE On Inbound & Outbound Shipments, and Timely Reconciliation Of Billing exceptional reports
- Timely duty billing, Duty (DTU), reconciliation
- Inbound DTP Billing
- Manage CDR Account
- Analyze of the exception between DCE and IAS, IBS, IBS & SUN
- Assure the accurate and timely billing of all inbound duties
- Respect the Global SOP for DTU/DTP
- For discrepancies resolution, contact the SVC & SP team
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager, Supervisor – Duty Billing & Reconciliation at month-end closing of accounting books & periodic auditors external and internal.
You must be customer-focused to be a successful duty billing coordinator. This will ensure that you are aware of the importance of each shipment and set priorities. To be successful in your duty billing role, you must be organized, have great planning skills and be able to handle large volumes of work.
- Additional advantages will be gained from experience in DTU & DTP billing.
- A degree in accounting or the equivalent