Hiring a Document controller for Abu Dhabi.
- As per your company's system, you can manage both electronic and hard copy records.
- Keep and examine your files in order to give blueprints, drawings and engineering documents to manufacturing or other operational departments.
- Assure that all documentation is complied with company procedures.
- Control, process, and manage incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences and submittals as well as transmittals, specifications and drawings). ).
- Follow the document distribution matrix workflow to upload and distribute documents.
- To ensure that submissions are accurate, logs should be kept up-to-date.
- In a timely and precise manner, prepare data reports for different parties.
- Follow-up and expedite prior items with the appropriate managers, engineers and consultants.
- Improve document control processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a large workload with attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with all levels of an organization.
- Extremely efficient and organized.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month