This role's charter will include:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and maintenance of performance marketing campaigns across channels – Facebook, Google SEM and Display, YT & UAC, for both web and app funnels.
- Monitor the performance of your funnel and take proactive steps to correct leakages and breakages on an everyday basis.
- To lead and close marketing efforts, and coordinate with cross-functional teams from different domains.
Competitive analysis is used to identify interesting marketing strategies, trends, tactics and channels that can be used to drive acquisition.
- Analyze of performance marketing activities & reporting on key insights, lessons & missed opportunities once campaigns are complete
- Coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution.
- Preferable experience in the Study Abroad Sector in the MENA Region.
- Experience in performance marketing of between 2 and 4 years in high-growth agencies or startups.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook and Google Ads. Ability to execute SEM campaigns across all channels.
- Combination of creative and analytical thinking. Strong data interpretation skills for channel-specific metrics.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (pivot table, graphs and formulas, cohorts etc.) is required. Salesforce CRM experience. Experience in CRM (Salesforce), LSQ, Zoho), Retention Webengage & Clevertap), Datastudio and GTM would be a benefit.
- Highly organized, quick learner, and highly autonomous. However, he is also collaborative and able to work across functional boundaries.
Leap employees are entrepreneurial and move quickly. They also operate with extreme ownership. Extreme autonomy and minimal management are the norms at Leap. You will be able to fight comfortably if you meet the criteria.
This is a great opportunity to the right candidate:
- Experienced founding team
- Right to win – The founding team is familiar with the business and its secrets. We have a clear plan of action and a substantial head start.
- Barriers to Entry - This is a specialized play that has natural barriers to entry. It creates significant value for equity holders.
- Marquee global investors back this investment
- All aspects of company building: exposure to investors, fundraising, decision making, team building, culture building
- You will enjoy all the perks mentioned above, plus a competitive salary and a company with high potential.
We are currently building our leadership team. Would love to have a chat with you
It's a great opportunity to join the rocketship, and take part in the upside.
- There will be many interesting and challenging problems for you to solve
- You will be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
- You have enough resources to play offense
- Mentorship by the founding team