The Digital Marketing Executive must have a solid understanding of online communication. He should also be able to guide an external agency in the design of Hyundai and Genesis' corporate identity.
1. All digital media touch points for customers are managed and updated. They also follow the corporate identity of Hyundai and Genesis.
2. All digital marketing campaigns are executed efficiently and on time across multiple channels.
3. Configure conversion, pixel and event tracking and optimize the website's SEO.
4. Monitor digital campaign effectiveness daily (Total leads and CTRs, conversion rates, etc.) and evaluate the performance against goals or other key performance indicators
5. All social media accounts, including content production, engagement, and brand identity management.
6. To ensure consistency in branding, create, proofread, and edit digital marketing content. To identify growth opportunities, monitor digital and social media trends, platforms, customer preferences, and new technologies, and monitor customer changing preferences.
8. It is important to identify key customer conversion points and drop-off points in order to maximize user funnels
9. Analysis of various marketing campaigns data and collection and interpretation
10. Reporting on web activity, web page hits count, traffic pattern, and other performance metrics.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing is mandatory
- This role requires certifications from Google and other digital marketers.
- It is essential to be able to manage the website admin panels and Google Analytics.
- Experience in digital media agencies is preferable.
- It is essential to understand social media management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to understand details and make observations.
- Excellent IT skills, such as MS Office and Internet Research.